DELAWARE CCDW CLASS
Monday, February 17th, 2020-Private Class
Sunday, March 8th, 2020-CLASS FULL
Saturday, March 14th - CLASS FULL
Sunday, March 15th - CLASS FULL
Sunday, March 22nd - Space available
An optional Utah CFP Class will be held immediately following the DE class. Select Add Utah at checkout
Thursday, March 26th - SPACE AVAILABLE
An optional Utah CFP Class will be held immediately following the DE Class. Select Add Utah at checkout
Terms and Conditions
Effective February 1st, 2017 payment in full will be required at time of booking. Unfortunately, we are implementing this policy because on a regular basis, people reserve a seat in a class then don't show up. As our classes are regularly filled to capacity and often with a waiting list, this means there is an empty seat in a class that someone else needed.
1. Payment in full is required at the time of booking. Within 24 hours of receipt of payment, you will receive a confirmation email with details about your class. Please read the confirmation email in full, including all attachments, as it contains vital information to ensure you are prepared for class.
2. For those who prefer to mail a check contact Ginger at 302-542-3755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your seat will not be reserved until the check clears. A $25 service fee is applied to all returned checks.
3. No seats will be reserved or held without full payment. If you are the organizer for a group, or if you are paying for multiple seats in a class, please contact Ginger at 302-542-3755 or email email@example.com to ensure enough seats are available for your group on a class day.
4. Group discounts will not be applied until payment from all students have been received.
1. To reschedule or cancel your reservation in any class, please contact Ginger at 302-542-3755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Important note- throughout this section when we refer to rescheduling, we are referring to transferring a reservation into the same type of class. For example- If you pay for the Utah class and need to reschedule, you can transfer to any other Utah class, not the more expensive Advanced CCDW class.
2. Any request for cancellation or rescheduling must be received at least 7 days prior to the scheduled class day.
3. Cancellations made more than 7 days prior to the class will be subject to a $15 service fee. There is no service fee to reschedule more than 7 days prior to the class.
4. Requests for cancellation or rescheduling made less than 7 days prior, but more than 2 days before the class day will be subject to a $25 service fee. The remaining balance can be applied to the same class over the next 60 days. No refunds will be provided if the class is within 7 days.
5. Requests for cancellation or rescheduling made less than 2 days before the class day will be subject to a $50 service fee. The remaining balance can be applied to the same class over the next 60 days. No refunds will be provided if the class is within 7 days.
6. Anyone who does not show up for a class or calls on the day of class to cancel will forfeit payment in full.
7. If Marino Tactical Training, Inc is forced to cancel or reschedule a class for severe weather or other reasons, students may transfer their reservation into the same type of available class in the next 60 days.
UTAH Concealed Firearm Permit
4 hours class includes fingerprinting and photos. No shooting is required. Only $50!
Saturday, March 21st - 9:00 AM
Call us at 302-542-3755 or email at email@example.com